[Rushtalk] Five Questions to Civilly Pose to Your Liberal Friends

William White wbbanjo at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 22:10:58 MDT 2014

Thoughtful questions.  However, I find most liberals simply seek confirmation of their assumptions and misguided opinions; I have found very few interested in any dialogue that challenges them to think or even inquire.  Man-made global warming comes to mind.

Bill

On Monday, September 1, 2014 10:18 PM, John A. Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net> wrote:

>September 1, 2014 VIEW IN BROWSER
>

>Five Questions to Civilly Pose to Your Liberal Friends
>
>If I were being totally honest, I would say that it has not been my
experience that very many left-leaning folks in this country want to have
an honest dialogue on the key issues that separate left from right. This
is particularly true amongst the academically credentialed leftists I
have encountered who presumably know they have nothing to gain by […]