[Rushtalk] Obama as a Valley Girl - It would be funny, if it wasn't true

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 4 09:00:23 MDT 2014

Our girly-man president
Exclusive: Jane Chastain inserts 'pampered princess' language  into Obama's statements

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/our-girly-man-president/#IeY0FbAOrAsh5zPC.99

Hillary Clinton would like to become the first woman president. Should she  succeed, it likely would be a bit anticlimactic. We’ve already had a girly-man  president.  More correctly, we’ve had a valley girly-man president – an uppity  little pampered princess who can’t, or won’t, be bothered with things in which  he has no interest, like terrorism or foreign policy.
For six years now we’ve looked for an Obama doctrine. Finally we have one.  Last April aboard Air Force One, he summed it up for reporters: “Don’t do  stupid  s–t!”  How very presidential! The only thing missing from that statement  was  “totally” and “whatever!”

Last week, Obama admitted that he hadn’t developed a policy on ISIS in Syria  yet, even though Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey said it must be  defeated there. So did Obama take advantage of the long holiday weekend to come  up with a strategy? No. In true valley girl (I’m privileged and don’t have to  work) fashion, he spent his time partying with socialites and high rollers at a  series of lavish fundraisers and attended an extravagant wedding.
Obama told his guests at the event in Westchester County, New York, “(Like) I  promise you (like) things are (totally) much less dangerous now (I’m so sure)  than they were 20 years ago, 25 years ago or 30 years ago. (Rad!)”  Nor was  Obama the least bit worried about the growing crisis with Russia in Ukraine. As  if to drive home that point Obama added, “(Like) this is not something that is  comparable to the challenges we faced during the Cold War (Duh)!”
Speaking to another group of affluent guests in Newport, Rhode Island, Obama  assured those assembled that our post 9/11 security system “makes us in the  here  and now (like) pretty safe. (Chill!)”  He added that ISIS “doesn’t  immediately  (like totally) threaten the homeland. (Duh! Whatever!)”
Tuesday, as the world watched in horror as ISIS beheaded a second American in  as many weeks, Obama’s petticoat was showing, again. When the going gets really  tough, a true valley girl gets out of town. Obama left on a four-day trip to  reassure our NATO allies that things are (totally) cool and to deliver a stern  message to (grody) Russia.
Before leaving, Obama said that part of his reason for stopping in Estonia is  to “(Like) let the Estonians know (I’m so sure) that we mean what we say  (totally) with respect to our (like) treaty obligations.” He noted that we are  under no such treaty obligations with (gag me with a spoon) Ukraine but added,   “We do, however, (like) stand shoulder to shoulder with them. (Bonus!)”
After all that, Putin, quaking in his jackboots, boasted to one European  official that he could “take Kiev in two weeks.”
Once in Estonia, Obama called ISIS a “manageable problem” if the   “international community” will (totally) come together. (Rad!)
Make no mistake, I have no problem with a woman president as long as it’s a   “real woman” with resolve like England’s “Iron Lady,” Margaret Thatcher.
Hillary (What difference does it make?) Clinton now wants us to believe that  she had major problems with Obama’s foreign policy, but that mean old president  just wouldn’t take her advice. Nevertheless, she was all smiles when she  presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with that infamous “reset”   button.
So, Hillary and Obama skipped out on our friends in Iraq, abandoned our plans  to put a missile defense system in Poland and the Czech Republic, dismissed the  terror attack in Benghazi as a demonstration over a video, ignored Russian  aggression, erased our red line in Syria, ignored China’s hostile actions in  the  western Pacific and let Iran off the hook. Where does that leave us in the  eyes  of the rest of the world?
Assuming that we have any friends left, we are now the “friend who cannot be  trusted.”
Remember these words of Osama bin Laden, “When people see a strong horse and  a weak horse, by nature they will like the strong horse.”
Over the long holiday weekend, the closest Obama came to work was a Labor Day  speech in Milwaukee where he concentrated on the “rights of (illegal)  immigrants” and the minimum wage. With ISIS bent on our destruction and Russia  gobbling up territory, that’s tantamount to a valley girl chewing gum and doing  her nails.
How many times has Obama bragged, “The war in Iraq is over. The war in  Afghanistan is winding down. Al-Qaida has been decimated and Osama bin Laden is  dead”?
Oh, yeah, like whatever. Duh!
Media wishing to interview Jane Chastain, please contact media at wnd.com.