[Rushtalk] Is Homosexuality an Addiction Like Alcoholism?

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Sep 5 17:08:18 MDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-08-31 at 00:47 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 05:15 PM 8/30/2014, Carl Spitzer wrote:

> > >          Individual messages. However, my PGP cannot decipher his
> > > PGP, which might be because I still use Eudora (which was
> > > mothballed more than a decade ago).
> >

> > If its Eudora then the switch to thunderbird will be easy the look
> > and feel is already there and as I remember both use mbox format
> > thus direct import should be simple even for a winblows person.
>

>          I've tried Thunderbird several times and cannot get used to
> it. It's like a trainwreck!

Well it does lack the polish of Evolution which is also available for
Winblows.  You can if you look hard still find version 2.32 which does
not have M$ Exchange compatability built in to cause issues.
I am going to try compiling this older less bleeding edge version of
Evolution for openSuSE 13.1 because of these issues.

CWSIV