[Rushtalk] NEW Damaging Evidence Against Lois Lerner!

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Sun Sep 7 23:04:04 MDT 2014

Democrats and the IRS are like Sein Fein and the IRA.

DailySanity Newsletter from Conservative-Daily.com

New Damaging Evidence Against Lois Lerner!

                                   .
Dear Conservative,

We all know that Lois Lerner is guilty. The former head of the IRS Tax
Exempt division is responsible for the tax agency’s illegal targeting of
Conservative non-profit groups.

By bogging these organizations down in unnecessary paperwork and
delaying their applications, Ms. Lerner was able to ensure that many
Conservative organizations could not obtain a tax-exempt status before
the 2012 election.

Without those tax breaks, these conservative groups had their hands
tied.

We all know how the election ended: President Barack Hussein Obama was
re-elected for a second term.

But, according to newly released emails, Ms. Lerner had lofty goals for
herself after the election… She wanted to work for Obama’s political
action committee when she retired.

For some reason, the supposedly “neutral” IRS bureaucrats found
themselves talking about the Conservative “crazies” who listen to talk
radio. I didn’t know that was part of the job description for IRS
employees…

Yes, Lois Lerner called Conservatives crazy. But when discussing the
number of people who listen to Conservative talk radio, Ms. Lerner
responded, “Great. Maybe we are through if there are that many
assholes.”

I apologize for the language, but it is important for you to know what
Ms. Lerner thinks about you. For the first time, we see a clear glimpse
into Lois Lerner’s psyche. She did what she did because she wanted to
advance her own career. Sure, the emails show she had dreams of working
for Obama’s Organizing for America group. What corrupt bureaucrat
wouldn’t?

But these newly released emails also show the pure contempt that Lois
Lerner had for Conservatives.

We know that there are more of these emails out there. Or at least,
there were more of these emails until the IRS unnecessarily erased and
destroyed Lois Lerner’s hard drive! There is a concerted effort within
the Obama administration to cover up Lois Lerner’s involvement in the
targeting program. If Congress doesn’t arrest Lois Lerner and force her
to testify, the American people will never get the truth!

Enough is enough! Tell Congress to have the House Sergeant-at-Arms
ARREST Lois Lerner and force her to testify!

IRS technicians have gone on record and testified that Lois Lerner’s
computer hard drives were simply scratched. While it may have been
difficult to recover the data, they told their IRS higher-ups that they
should send the hard drives to outside experts for processing.

Up until now, the IRS had claimed that the agency did everything it
could to recover Lois Lerner’s emails. Now, that entire narrative has
been proven to be a lie! The tech experts within the IRS all suggested
that the hard drives be sent out for processing because the data was
definitely recoverable.

Now we know that the IRS ignored these recommendations and not only
erased the hard drives but also physically recycled them. The IRS sent
the hard drives to a furnace to make sure the data was gone for good!

So let’s get this straight…

The IRS was notified that Congress was investigating Lois Lerner and the
agency’s targeting of Conservative groups. The law requires that all
relevant documents and hard drives be preserved. When Lois Lerner’s hard
drives were discovered to be scratched, the experts told their
higher-ups that the data was still recoverable. However, instead of
following those recommendations, the IRS destroyed Lois Lerner’s hard
drives and all the evidence of the targeting program!

This is absolutely criminal!

Eric Holder has refused to prosecute Lois Lerner. Liberals always want
to defend the Attorney General, explaining that he has “prosecutorial
discretion” thanks to a regulation stretching all the way back to the
Reagan administration. But what Liberals conveniently leave out is the
fact that Eric Holder’s Justice Department was complicit in the
targeting!

Barack Obama continues to assert that there isn’t even a smidgen of
corruption in the IRS. Eric Holder agrees and has refused to prosecute
Lois Lerner.

That means it is up to us to get the justice that the American people
deserve!

Lois Lerner has already been held in Contempt of Congress. That is a
criminal offense. In 1821, the Supreme Court ruled in Anderson v.
Dunn that Congress has a Constitutional and legal power to imprison
individuals who are held in contempt.

The executive branch has proven itself to be too corrupt to pursue
justice. That means it is up to Congress to arrest Lois Lerner for her
crimes and force her to testify under oath!

But the only way that will happen is if We the People continue to
pressure our representatives to do what is right!

If we remain silent, our Representatives and Senators will consider our
silence to be a show of support. We need to make sure they know that the
only way to gain our support is to arrest Lois Lerner IMMEDIATELY!

Enough is enough! Tell Congress to have the House Sergeant-at-Arms
ARREST Lois Lerner and force her to testify!

Sincerely,

Joe Otto

Conservative Daily