[Rushtalk] Ed Meese Calls Obama Admini stration "the Most Lawless Ever!"

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 11 22:35:21 MDT 2014

Former Attorney General Calls the Obama Administration “the Most Lawless Ever!”

By <http://eaglerising.com/author/onancoca/>Onan
Coca / 11 September 2014 /
<http://eaglerising.com/8554/former-attorney-general-calls-obama-administration-lawless-ever/#disqus_thread>114
Comments
Share5.9K Tweet139 25 Reddit2 3
<http://www.printfriendly.com>
Print Friendly and PDF

Former Attorney General Edwin Meese III served
under President Ronald Reagan from 1981 – 1985,
and in
<http://dailysignal.com/2014/09/09/ed-meese-lawless-administration-history-country/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social>a
recent interview with Genevieve Wood from the
Daily Signal, he said something amazing about the Obama administration.

“This is the most lawless administration in the
history of the country,” the former AG told Wood.

Wood: What is the biggest threat to the US Constitution today?

Meese: “
 We have today the fact that literally
the Constitution is being overlooked particularly
the separation of powers. The responsibility to
make sure that the laws are passed by Congress
and that it’s power to make the laws on behalf of
the people is not usurped by the Executive Branch.”

Wood: For those who say we currently have a
lawless administration right now, would you go that far?

Meese: “I regret to say that I think that’s true.
Even the news media which has been notoriously
favorable towards this administration has been
picking up on that and have been pointing out
things such as recess appointments when there was
no recess of the Senate. Situations in which
administrative agencies like the EPA have tried
to get around the fact that Congress specifically
turned down certain measures and they are then
trying to apply those measures by regulations.
Things such as immigration laws and welfare laws
that have been directly broken by this
administration. All of those things I think
contribute to the fact that this is the most
lawless administration in the history of the country.”

Read more at
http://eaglerising.com/8554/former-attorney-general-calls-obama-administration-lawless-ever/#Vf1WKTuliDilrJHm.99