[Rushtalk] "The Ted Offensive".........

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 18 22:01:07 MDT 2014

THE TED OFFENSIVE

Exterminate the voodoo zombies of ISIS

Exclusive: Ted Nugent calls for total elimination of Middle East 'cockroaches'

Published: 1 day ago
author-image
  <http://www.wnd.com/author/tnugent/>Ted Nugent
About | <mailto:tnugent at wnd.com>Email |
<http://www.wnd.com/author/tnugent/?archive=true>Archive
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting
and political activist icon. He is the author of
<http://superstore.wnd.com/books/Ted-White-and-Blue-The-Nugent-Manifesto-Hardcover>“Ted,
White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and
<http://superstore.wnd.com/books/God-Guns-Rock-n-Roll-Paperback>“God,
Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing). For
all things Nuge, visit <http://www.tednugent.com/>tednugent.com.
<https://twitter.com/TedNugent>Follow <http://www.wnd.com/author/tnugent/feed/>
rss feed
<http://www.wnd.com/author/tnugent/feed/> Subscribe to feed
    * <http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/exterminate-the-voodoo-isis-zombies/print/>
    Printer Friendly

    * Text smaller
    * Text bigger
1.4K

roach-killer

Quite honestly, I’m not shocked at all that so
many apathetic Americans are not shocked over the
ISIS voodoo Muslim monsters beheading people.

The dumbing down of America has been on the
runaway fast-track for more than 50 years and
counting, just in time to brainwash unsuspecting
sheep into voting for an America-hating Muslim
community organizer dedicated to the fundamental
transformation of the greatest nation on earth
into some “social justice” hellhole.

These same comfortably numb, clueless souls
couldn’t tell you what the Bataan Death March
was, either. I can guarantee you they never heard
of the Rape of Nanking, the Trail of Tears, or
that Nazi jackboots bludgeoned Jewish children to
death with the buttstocks of their rifles to
determine how many blows it would take before
they die so they could make lampshades out of their skins.

So many are dumbed down just enough to unleash
their hero Saul Alinsky’s “Rules For Radicals”
destructo derby on honest guitar players or
anyone else who dares to expose their evil plan to wreck America.

To witness roving reporters on the streets of
America ask people basic questions about critical
issues and occurrences is an abject lesson in
engineered buffoonery. Ignorance is bliss all
right, suicidal bliss when you dare ignore the
depth of evil at the hands of demonic beheaders,
women enslavers and “honor killing” voodoo zombies.

Yeah, Islam is the religion of peace, Shariah law
is compatible with the Ten Commandments, and I’m
a gay pirate playing electric accordion in a Lawrence Welk cover band.

Oh, and a little update from the goofy guitar
player to the leader of the free world: Contrary
to your ridiculous speech, ISIS is indeed
Islamic. It’s in their name, Mr. President.
Nobody calls themselves Islamic State unless they
are Islamic. You may want to write that down just
in case your propaganda ministry writes more
absurd hypocrisy and lies on your next
teleprompter run. Just saying. I’m here to help.

Think of ISIS in these terms: If you had
cockroaches in your home, would you try to kill
just a few of them, or would you hatch an extermination plan to kill them all?

<http://superstore.wnd.com/books/Ted-Nugent>Experience
more of Ted Nugent’s no-holds-barred passion and
patriotism in his books and WND’s “Ted Nugent for President!” bumper sticker

Though I’m far from a military strategist, it
makes crystal clear sense to me that the free
world needs to hatch a plan to kill all these
cockroaches and all those who harbor them. We
certainly have the might, and only voodoo monsters would deny our right.

David Cameron, the U.K. prime minister, had it
exactly right when he recently said we need “to
drain this poison from society.” Mr. Cameron
should start by launching an initiative to
eliminate Shariah law from encroaching yet further on the U.K.’s legal system.

Of course, Mr. Cameron’s proposal is exactly what
we should do, but the question is: What will we do?

No honest person could possibly have any faith
that Mr. Obama will do whatever is necessary to
drain the ISIS poison from the face of the earth.
A managed response is no response when it comes to exterminating cockroaches.

Facts being the pesky things that they are, we
should remember it was Mr. Obama who removed our
warriors from Iraq against the advice of our generals.

These Muslim monsters only respect one thing:
violence. And we should give them more violence
than they thought was humanly possible.

We should rain hell down on these Muslim monsters
and all who provide them safe haven until there
is nothing left of their hate and evil ways.

A scorched-earth policy is a good policy as it
pertains to exterminating these devils. Killing
them all would send a message to every other
voodoo nutjob that America once again is all business.

If Mr. Obama wants to exterminate these Muslim
monsters and truly make the world a safer place,
he should reach out to retired Devil Dog Gen.
James Mattis and make him the first five-star
general with the title “Supreme A– Kicker In Charge of ISIS Extermination.”

ISIS can cut the heads off people to try and
“shock and awe” us. Now we must commit to carpet
bombing them back into their caves and then to annihilate their caves.

Do we want to exterminate these monsters and
their vile religion of hate and murder or just
give hollow speeches and kick the toxic can down
the road for the next president and the next
generation of Americans? Thoughtful, intelligent,
caring Americans are not only fed up and damn
angry, but we are scared to death of what this
president and crazy administration has in store for our beloved country.

If we the people don’t demand real change, proper
change, intelligent change back to the real
America we once knew and were proud of, this
“social justice” scam will be the end of the
greatest quality of life the world has ever
known. It is in our hands, America. Are you American enough?

Media wishing to interview Ted Nugent, please
contact <mailto:media at wnd.com>media at wnd.com.

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/exterminate-the-voodoo-isis-zombies/#kKjdLtfA0Gb0MJOW.99