[Rushtalk] Can a Muslim be a good American?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 20:00:05 MDT 2014

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to
finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not
speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend of mine who worked in Saudi
Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god
of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah
except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of
Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he
turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make
friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual
leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of
America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and
beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34)

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American
Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes
the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not
allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot
co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The
Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to
as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99
excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation...Perhaps we should be
very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.  They obviously
cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you
wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who
understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

*THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE US *
*THE WHITE HOUSE WANTS IT SQUASHED.*