[Rushtalk] Two RINO's go duck hunting

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Apr 1 23:33:30 MDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-04-02 at 00:18 -0400, Tom Matiska wrote:

> Story goes back to at least 2001.   14 year old story is only 2 in dog (or Carl) years.  Lower cost could be plausible for the era, but it is snopes certified bogus.   Duck hunting is in fall before winter freeze.  Tom

I never saw this story before.  Contrary to your opinion I am not some
NSA goon with a collection of everything.
Its just a story told in such a way as to fool the audience into
thinking some people are really this dumb.
But its also credible considering the depths of human stupidity we can
see in the election of the Kenyan.

CWSIV