[Rushtalk] Next Generation Anti Submarine Tracking

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Aug 5 10:17:04 MDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-08-05 at 11:47 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 05:05 AM 8/5/2015, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>
> > Hope it doesn't run Windows!!!
>

>          Probably runs Windows 3.11.................(which, oddly
> enough, is the last completely trouble-free Windows prog that never
> crashed and worked EXACTLY as advertised).  -  jaq

Actually I ran a test on it and after three days the system was hung
without doing anything on my part just boot up and leave it on.  Perhaps
the HP had a power save function which did not like 3.1.1.

With the address space restrictions of DOS its not likely the vehicle
would be able to operate at all.  Remember also the limit of 2 gig for
partitions.

CWSIV