[Rushtalk] Donald Trump Speech 2015

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Sun Aug 9 19:56:15 MDT 2015

This is the kind of speech none of the other candidates will touch. It's
too politically incorrect. :-) Maybe that's what citizens in this
country need.

One powerful thing is that Trump is not beholden to lobbyists, special
interest groups and politicians. I am all for taking care of our Vets
and at the same time not calling them "potential terrorists" when they
want to disclose wars based on lies. What this country has done to them
is shameful.

Trump speaks to many on-point things that could turn this failing
country around. One of them is rebuilding the infrastructure. This is
badly needed for public safety and a dramatic increase in quality
employment.

I'd like to know his ideas on the criminal justice system, prison
industrial complex, and the food & medical industry.

Anyway, see for yourself what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_q61B-DyPk
Donald Trump Presidential Announcement Full Speech 6/16/15 (51 minutes)

Published on Jun 16, 2015
Today I officially declared my candidacy for President of the United
States. Watch the video of my full speech.
www.donaldjtrump.com