[Rushtalk] George Will on Why Ron Paul is Right About Foreign Policy and RINO Mitt Romney is Wrong

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Aug 19 08:24:04 MDT 2015

The tired old comparison of our defense spending to the rest of the world is equally true of non defense spending.  We spend $9k++ per capita on health care.    Russia less than $1k, China less than $400, India spends $61, Pakistan a whopping $39 per( all members of nuke club).....  look also at the nations that sponsor terrorism...... they sure don't let health care interfere with their need to start wars    Tom
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.XPD.PCAP