[Rushtalk] George Will on Why Ron Paul is Right About Foreign Policy and RINO Mitt Romney is Wrong

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 22 08:54:14 MDT 2015

That smacks of the old Chinese observation that Revenge Never Ends.
But that may well be human nature.  Douglas Adams said that human
relations can be summed up in Retribution, Anticipation and Diplomacy.
Still, on has to consider that survival has a price. If your society
wishes to survive, Anticipation may be the only reasonable course of
action.

SDL