[Rushtalk] George Will on Why Ron Paul is Right About Foreign Policy and RINO Mitt Romney is Wrong

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Sat Aug 22 10:27:30 MDT 2015

I am not (nor have I ever) claimed that self-defense is wrong.  You are
perfectly manifesting the "all or nothing" philosophy.  Because I don't
always choose killing as the first response, you draw the erroneous (and
perfect example of the non sequitur) conclusion that I am against
self-defense.  That is a quantum leap in flawed reasoning that is
unsupportable.

And what is hypocritical about being against "all or nothing" philosophies?
Little (if anything) in life is so black and white.  Oh I am sure you will
come up with something, but I am also quite sure you clearly understand the
point I am making.  Once again you are arguing for the sake of the argument;
I won't do that.