[Rushtalk] George Will on Why Ron Paul is Right About Foreign Policy and RINO Mitt Romney is Wrong

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 22 13:06:11 MDT 2015

I can answer that with an example. My life and those of other Americans
are worth more than the entire population of Imperial Japan. I would
likely not be here today if it were not for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. My
father was in the Philippines training for the Japanese invasion. That
may sound arrogant but tough, they should not have attacked Perl Harbor.
Life is hard, war is hell and SOMETIMES (note the emphasis, so I am not
accused of "always") necessary. Nothing "silly" about that at all.