[Rushtalk] George Will on Why Ron Paul is Right About Foreign Policy and RINO Mitt Romney is Wrong

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Sun Aug 23 18:22:37 MDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-08-20 at 16:28 -0500, Steven Laib wrote:

> You make a good point.  The issue carries an underlying assumption
> that social welfare spending savers or betters life.
> I would suggest that some does, but a lot does not in the end.
> Therefore, the premise may not be universally applicable.

The ungrateful welfare slaves, minority democrats,  that infest large
cities like Detroit, DC etc are decendents of productive moral people
who worked hard and voted in gratitude Republican.

Welfare and Crow Jim has destroyed the black family, the culture they
were developing up to the time of Reverse Racism, a republican creation,
and their desire to be honest productive citizens who called themselves
American.

CWSIV