[Rushtalk] TRUMP THIS

Phillip Gerdes philg at ksu.edu
Wed Dec 9 05:39:43 MST 2015

________________________________

Not that I'm endorsing him, I'm just pointing out a  good reason to think before you vote.

 Need a reason to vote for Trump?

Here's a real good one.

This woman could be our First Lady...

[Image.jpeg]

That' good enough for me!

It would sure be a positive change.

>From This.????????

[Image.jpeg]

Or imagine looking at this for 4, possibly more, years.

[Image.jpeg]

******************************************************************* This E-mail transmission may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the individual or entity designated above. Any distribution, copying, or use of or reliance upon the information contained in and transmitted with this E-mail by or to anyone other than the individual or entity designated above is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail transmission in error, please destroy the transmission.   ­­