[Rushtalk] 34 Medical Studies Proving Cannabis Cures Cancer

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Sat Dec 12 11:33:18 MST 2015

To me, this resembles the "process" that we had at work to develop/design/release a product.  When any step or requirement of the process was taken in isolation, its value, and probably even necessity, was apparent.  However, when one looked at the totality, it was crushing, and orders of magnitude beyond counterproductive.  It's the same with government.