[Rushtalk] Obama's Lying Math - "10, 000" Refugees Actually Means 1 Million!

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Tue Dec 29 16:31:41 MST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: ~maryclaire~ gopcajunlady at yahoo.com [protectourbordernow]
<protectourbordernow at yahoogroups.com>
To: protectourbordernow at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [protectourbordernow] Obama's Lying Math - "10,000" Refugees
Actually Means 1 Million!
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 21:04:22 +0000 (UTC)

Obama’s Bad Math – “10,000” Refugees Actually Means 1 Million!
Oct 27, 2015 06:08 pm | Jeff Dunetz
Whats a few zeros between friends? Well in the case of President Obama,
those few zeros equals 990k+ people, and we also know it’s probably not
a math mistake but a deliberate lie.  Heres the real issue, since Barack
Obama became president we have been allowing hundreds of thousands of
refugees from Muslim-majority countries  into the country every year.
The bad part is those refugees are not being vetted and many of them may
be radicalized Islamists (well that and the fact that we are being given
bogus numbers from the government about the volume of “refugees” coming
into the country).
Bethany Blankley one of my my Liberty Alliance colleagues wrote a great
piece on the issue at Constitution.com, which she has allowed me to
share below:
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson recently remarked that he is
“committed” to properly vetting refugees entering America. But he also
stated that the government won’t “know a whole lot” about these
refugees. In other words, if they are vetted they might not be vetted
well.
Johnson stated:
“We’ve gotten better at that over the last couple years, but it is a
time-consuming process, and one of the challenges we will have is that
we’re not going to know a whole lot about the individual refugees that
come forward from the UN High Commission on Refugees for Resettlement
and Vetting.”
The number of refugees being reported is intentionally misleading.
For example, the Obama Administration announced it began accepting
10,000 Syrian refugees October 1 of this year. However, The New York
Times reported that 30,000 more will be granted access next year, in
addition to the roughly 70,000 refugees already entering America every
fiscal year.
Fox News also reported that the numbers of refugees and asylum seekers
entering the U.S. specifically from Muslim majority countries is roughly
750,000 since 2009.
Add to this number, those who’ve arrived under the “refugee resettlement
program,” roughly 51,000, and the total appears to increase to
800,000. (Of these, according to the U.S. State Department, the greatest
number arrived in Texas, California, and New York.)
Yet– these numbers mostly only account for the “head of household.” One
“refugee” can actually equate to nine people.
As both Front Page Magazine and American Thinker have pointed out, each
head of household is allowed to bring up to eight family members– a fact
of which the Obama Administration and Johnson are both well aware.
In actuality, 10,000 refugees can equate to roughly 90,000; 30,000 to
270,000; 70,000 to 630,000; and 800,000 to 7.2 million.
In sum, the numbers more realistically reflect refugees numbering in the
millions– who have entered the U.S. from Muslim majority countries since
2009. Definitely not 750,000 or even 10,000. But millions.

But the 800,000 isn’t the final number, click here to go
to Constitution.com,  and read the rest of Bethany Blankley illuminating
post.