[Rushtalk] Christian Man Asks Gay Bakers To Make Wedding Cake, , .... Liberals Are Hypocrites

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Feb 2 21:01:16 MST 2015

On Wed, 2014-12-24 at 16:56 -0500, Tom Matiska wrote:

> The issue is easier to understand if "marriage" is changed to "sacrament of holy matrimony".   First 16 words of the 1st Amendment pretty much end the debate.  Churches don't have to update sacraments to accommodate changing social norms.   I can't seem to find the part of the Constitution that makes either side have to bake cakes for the other if they don't want to.  Tom

Its not the Constitution its the subversive traitors and whores in black
robes with armed thugs forcing Christians to choose between their
business licenses and their faith.
Personally Its time for Christian rebellion and let these small
businesses give up their licenses and resort to common law and to hell
with the courts, judges and faggots.

CWSIV