[Rushtalk] College Students Sign Petition to Deport Americans in Exchange for Illegal Aliens!

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Feb 2 21:04:58 MST 2015

On Wed, 2014-12-24 at 01:56 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

> College Students Sign Petition to Deport Americans in Exchange for
> Illegal Aliens!
>
> George Washington University must be producing some bright graduates –
> but you’re not going to be seeing any of them here. The great folks at
> Campus Reform were on the scene asking these bright young leaders of
> the future to…
> Read more ›

Perhaps if we deported negro democrats all thirty million of them
including those in jail to Africa then we could close half the jails,
and prisons and the illegals would be left to work.  I have had those
burger jobs the illegals were better employees than the lazy white kids.
Myself I am only one generation off the farm.  My father grew up in
Bismark North Dakota now that is cold.

CWSIV