[Rushtalk] 2014 Power Rankings: 25 Most Loved and Hated Conservatives in America

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Sun Feb 8 08:02:12 MST 2015

On Sat, 2015-01-10 at 21:31 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 12:29 PM 1/9/2015, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2014-12-26 at 20:25 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.ijreview.com/2014/12/221640-a-2014-rankings-rights-influential-people-85-loved-hated-conservatives-america
> > >
> > > Note Scott Walker is #3 right behind Thomas Sowell and Clarence
> > > Thomas!
> > >
> > > More interesting is who is on the less popular list!!!
> >

> > I agree we need a black conservative who can dismantle ObombA and
> > uncover the BC and erase reverse racism which has brought America to
> > the brink of economic collapse and civil war.  If the RINO scum
> > reject them then buy guns.
>

>          Armstrong Williams, Dr. Alan Keyes, Dr. Ben Carson, Alfonzo
> Rachel, Larry Elder...............take your pick. Any one of these
> guys could turn Obama inside out through his nostrils, as could Drs.
> Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell. Williams, though, is in his 70s and
> Sowell is in his 80s. - jaq

Amen to that.  I would give a paycheck to see that on Pay Per View
complete with bare knuckles and watch ObombA kiss canvas and wimper like
a kicked dog.
Especially to see him physically deported to Kenya afterwards and all
references to him as legitimate president erased from all records pubic
and private.

CWSIV