[Rushtalk] Race Card

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Tue Feb 10 11:46:27 MST 2015

by Unknown

                President Obama says:  “Better than Visa, MasterCard
                 or
                American Express.”

                I use it proudly and I use it often!

                "I love my Race Card.  It comes in handy whenever I find
                myself in some mess I've made.
                 I just bring it out and the mess is overlooked.
                           In fact, there's no limit on how many times I
                can use it.
                 I highly recommend the Race Card.
                 Don't leave home without it."

                (Also endorsed by Al Sharpton,