[Rushtalk] Charlie's One Of Us!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 16 16:47:22 MST 2015

At 01:31 PM 2/15/2015, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>On Sat, 2015-02-14 at 23:08 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
>>At 11:03 PM 2/14/2015, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>>>Well that is the end of his career in Holly Weed.
>>
>>          Chaz wrote his own ticket out when he was tossed off "2&
>> 1/2 Men"......
>
>I do not remember that show or was it a movie?

         Wildly popular TeeVee show on Fox......look it up on YouTube!

>What did he do something completely politically incorrect like tell
>off the bosses by calling them assholes or some such??

         Charlie Sheen made a comeback in the late 1990s, poking fun
at himself in the film Being John Malkovich (1999, starring
<http://www.who2.com/bio/john-cusack>John Cusack) and replacing
<http://www.who2.com/bio/michael-j-fox>Michael J. Fox in the TV
series Spin City. Sheen landed a major comedy series in 2003,
co-starring with <http://www.who2.com/bio/jon-cryer>Jon Cryer in the
sitcom Two and a Half Men, a hit that brought him Emmy nominations in
2006 and 2007. Sheen stayed with the show for eight successful years,
but was fired by the show's producers on 7 March 2011 after he gave a
series of bizarre interviews in which he announced "I am on a drug,
it's called Charlie Sheen" and insulted the show's producers. He was
replaced on the show by
<http://www.who2.com/bio/ashton-kutcher>Ashton Kutcher.