[Rushtalk] Finish the mission, kill slave masters

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Jul 6 09:53:11 MDT 2015

If they really mean to kill the slave masters then they must attack the
Democratic party not the productive people of America.  this would be
justified for it is the DNC which created LBJ and the welfare / slave
state in which the negro democrat finds himself a slave.
CWSIV

'Finish the mission, kill slave masters'
Fringe black leaders get racial, threatening, violent

by Bob Unruh joined WND in 2006 after nearly three decades with the
Associated Press, as well as several Upper Midwest newspapers, where he
covered everything from legislative battles and sports to tornadoes and
homicidal survivalists. He is also a photographer whose scenic work has
been used commercially.

picture of radical slave of Democratic party Malik Shabazz

The New Black Panther leader whose party at one point offered a $10,000
reward for George Zimmerman, “dead or alive,” before Zimmerman was
acquitted of all charges in Trayvon Martin’s death now is rhapsodizing
about the possibility of violence against “slave masters” in connection
with the murders of nine people at a church in Charleston, South
Carolina.

At a rally there on Tuesday, Malik Zulu Shabazz called for the
completion of the mission of Denmark Vesey, a slave who strategized to
kill slave masters nearly two centuries ago when the church where the
nine were murdered was being founded.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from
WND.com, America’s independent news network.

Breitbart reported that Shabazz also played a “prominent role in the
Baltimore and Ferguson uprisings,” and now heads a group called Black
Lawyers for Justice.

It was a “Save the Black Church” rally Tuesday, not far from Mother
Emanuel AME Church, the scene of an attack at a prayer meeting allegedly
perpetrated by Dylann Roof, now under arrest and facing nine counts of
murder, as well as possible hate-crime counts from the federal
government.

It was also just one of two recent incidents where black activists made
suggestive comments. In fact, the promotion by Louis Farrakhan, a Nation
of Islam leader, of his coming “Justice … or else!” event was being
called out by another black activist over the threatening nature.

“It’s these type of threats against white Americans and this country
that is causing other white people to become angry and fed up,” said
Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, chief of Brotherhood Organization of a New
Destiny, about Farrakhan’s comments. He compared Farrakhan with South
Carolina mass murder suspect Dylann Roof for making “serious terrorist
threats” about violence.

Read about what racial agenda is being pursued in the Obama Justice
Department, in “Injustice” by J. Christian Adams.
http://superstore.wnd.com/books/Current-Affairs/Injustice-Exposing-the-Racial-Agenda-of-the-Obama-Justice-Department-Hardcover?promocode=MSTORY

“Vesey had a plan to kill all the slave masters in the state,” Shabazz
said at his rally. “All of their [expletive deleted] families. We need
some Denmark Veseys today. We got to complete what Denmark didn’t
finish.”

He led the crowd in a chant of “Black power” and “by any means.” And
continued with another, “What do we want? Justice, When do we want it?
Now.”

“We came to change the order here,” he said. “We don’t forgive nobody.”

See video of Shabazz’s comments: Missing from web page

His comments contrasted starkly with multiple of statements from
families of the shooting victims who said, as Christians, they forgive
the shooter, although they still expected justice to be pursued.

Vesey’s plan, which was unsuccessful, was for a slave revolt. Shabazz
suggested Vesey wanted to take blacks to Haiti.

Reports said the 1822 rebellion plan was to “seize Charleston’s arsenals
and guard houses, kill the governor, set fire to the city, and kill
every white man they saw,” according to PBS.

Word, however, was leaked, and Vesey was arrested. He and dozens of
others were hanged.

The Christian Post reported that the New Black Panther Party offered the
“dead or alive” reward for Zimmerman, who later was cleared of all
charges for the death of the teen, Martin.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/black-panthers-10000-bounty-to-capture-george-zimmerman-dead-or-alive-was-from-2012-video-100428/

At the time, Shabazz said Zimmerman would “always be hunted and hated
like the villain that he is and the demon that he is to many.”

Regarding Farrakhan’s comments, Peterson has written on this very topic
in his book, “Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America.”
http://superstore.wnd.com/books/Current-Affairs/Scam-How-the-Black-Leadership-Exploits-Black-America-AutographedPaperback?promocode=MSTORY

He told WND in an interview that the president, Congress, the Department
of Justice and others need to recoil in horror from Farrakhan’s
statements as they did from Roof’s alleged actions.

Roof, 21, is behind bars on charges from the church shooting.
Authorities report he admitted to the massacre and told them he wanted
to start a race war.

The comments from Farrakhan, although they did not identify a threat
target or a threat action, were suggestive. They came as he was giving
interviews promoting his “Justice … or else” rally that he’s planning
for Oct. 10, the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March in
Washington.

At the Final Call website that Farrakhan established was the report,
“‘Justice … or else!’ has become a rallying cry, but also serves as a
threat.”
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_10243389.shtml

Read “Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America,” and
discover the real agendas behind some of the ever-present spokesmen any
time a racial incident occurs.

The report continued, “This call for justice is a serious one, and one
Minister Farrakhan is prepared to give his life for. All in support of
‘Justice … or else!’ should stand firm and also be willing to make the
ultimate sacrifice if it comes to that if attacked.”

“Fight to protect the life that God has given you or you don’t deserve
to live!” he said, according to the report. “I will be the winner living
or dead, and so will you!”

In a video interview with New York’s 105.1 FM “The Breakfast Club,” he
said marches have not worked because the “oppression and the tyranny” is
getting worse.

“The cry for justice against the forces who uphold injustice – you got
to have a mind now … what are you going to do to move the forces of
injustice if they won’t bow to the truth,” he said.

“We’ve got some serious decisions to make as a people. … Since we’re
going to die anyway, why not make a difference and pay the price to be
free?” he said.

America has been stricken by racial strife repeatedly over the last few
years, from the violence and threats that followed the death of Trayvon
Martin in Florida, through the shooting death of Michael Brown in
Ferguson, Missouri, to the recent police shooting of a black man in
Baltimore.

President Obama repeatedly has fanned the flames of racism, describing
Martin as someone his son, if had had one, would resemble, and siccing
federal investigators on authorities in Ferguson.

The shooter in Martin’s death was acquitted by a jury, a grand jury
refused even to bring charges in the Brown death, and in the Baltimore
shooting, six officers were arrested and face trial on various charges.

It’s “going to take the sacrifice of life to produce a better tomorrow,”
Farrakhan said.

And he directed a message directly to President Obama, “We’ll make you
president, a real president of a real nation – the black nation is
coming. We want a nation of our own. We will have it.”

See Farrakhan’s comments:  Link missing

Peterson said such comments are evil.

“I think it’s going to create a race war like we’ve never seen before.
Added to what’s already happening with the races, it will create an
environment between the races that we will not be able to overcome.”

He said such comments should be “treated with outrage” by the president,
the DOJ, the “liberal media” and more, in “the same manner they treated
the situation with the young white guy killing those people in the
church.”

“If a white person had made the same [statements] and posted online, the
Department of Justice would be all over them,” he said.

“Louis Farrakhan needs to be treated the same, for making serious
terrorist threats,” he said.

Amsterdam News said during a recent visit to Harlem, Farrakhan talked
about his plans for the October event in Washington, identifying the
theme as “Justice … or else!”

“And ‘or else’ is more important because without an ‘or else,’ justice
is just talk,” he said then.

“The theme of ‘Justice … or else!’ says if we are denied what rightfully
belongs to us, there has to be unified action that we take that will
force the justice that we seek,” he said.

On Farrakhan’s Final Call site on Tuesday, Farrakhan was quoted saying,
“I want you to gird up your loins because all of the killings that you
have seen and heard are going to increase. To all the leaders and
activists that are in this room, we can’t go to Washington and face our
government with the killings that are going on in the inner cities, and
we are not addressing them.”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/finish-the-mission-kill-slave-masters/