[Rushtalk] U.S. Navy SEAL Ben Smith drops a bombshell on Fox News

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Jul 8 19:26:51 MDT 2015

U.S. Navy SEAL Ben Smith joins Fox News and drops a bombshell on the
U.S. government by revealing that the government ITSELF is CREATING the
conditions necessary to impose MARTIAL LAW here in America. This is a
must watch video for those who feel martial law is just a conspiracy
theorists thing. Many Veterans and US Navy SEALS believe that the
government is preparing for MARTIAL LAW!

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/05/03/navy-seal-ben-smith-drops-bombshell-says-government-is-creating-conditions-to-impose-martial-law/

Now, granted this clip is a little over a year old but we feel that it
is extremely relevant today. Take a good look around you and we think
you will agree!

Here’s the video! @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDuds14OBiE