[Rushtalk] U.S. Navy SEAL Ben Smith drops a bombshell on Fox News

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 09:41:22 MDT 2015

I didn't actually write about Ben Smith, but the principle is the same.
Obama and his friends in politics would love any excuse to take control
of the country permanently using martial law or anything similar that
they can dream up.  And they will do it unless there is sufficient
opposition to make them believe it will not be successful.

SDL