[Rushtalk] The Burwell decision

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Jul 15 10:05:40 MDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 17:22 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 12:13 PM 6/25/2015, Steven Laib wrote:
>
> > Welcome to the end of the 'rule of law'.
> >
> > Laws now mean what someone wants them to mean, when they want them
> > to mean that.
> >
> > Expect the next shoe to drop when the 1st amendment protection of
> > religion is destroyed by the 14th, which
> > was not written for any other purpose than to protect the rights of
> > freed slaves.
> >
> > As Ann Coulter has said, Adios America.
>

>          Glenn Beck said Friday that nobody we will/can elect for the
> WH can fix America. It's done...............  - jaq

>From a republic with rule of Law to a Democracy under the rule of man.
Well the enemies of freedom forget Voltaire gave us a clue how to manage
democracy as they do in India with assassination, and De Tocqueville
warned us Democracy always ends in self immolation and bloodshed.  some
conservative groups tell us it can be fixed with court stripping, so
where was the GOP on Roe V Wade when they had all three branches??
Cowering before the gods of political correctness.

CWSIV