[Rushtalk] ObombA disease

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Tue Jul 21 08:27:29 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: TxForce OBrien txforce707 at gmail.com [2ampd]
<2ampd at yahoogroups.com>

Got this one from a friend;
Thanks  Jake
TxForce
*****************************

        I'm sorry

        ​'​

        ​

        that I have not been very responsive lately to your Emails. I
        have been somewhat under the weather since my doctor informed me
        that I have an acute case of Post Islamic Stress Trauma with
        Apologetic Whitehouse Fatigue (PIST-AWF).

         For those of you who do not know what that is:

        PIST-AWF is a newly defined disease that is found to be
        widespread and highly contagious.

        Doctors at the CDC released a statement disclosing a new disease
        that has already infected over half of the United States and is
        anticipated to continue to spread.

        The disease itself affects the cells of a person’s entire body
        then goes dormant.

        The disease ravages the body and leaves serious side effects.
        These side effects have been labeled as PIST-AWF.

        Symptoms include:

                         * Severe pain of the scalp from pulling your
                        own hair while viewing your president pander to
                        Muslim terrorists.

                        * Loose bowels from swallowing the fact we
                        elected Obama twice.

                        ​*​

                        Extreme hunger due to vomiting from nightly
                        seeing terrorists murdering innocent people.

                        * Bleeding from the eyes. This is not Ebola. It
                        is your eyes reacting to accidentally flipping
                        to a channel that shows Al Sharpton as a
                        legitimate news show host.

                        If you feel you have Post Islamic Stress Trauma
                        with Apologetic Whitehouse Fatigue, please
                        notify your local election board and place your
                        name on the list for a cure.

                        It is expected, and sincerely hoped, that the
                        cure will be available in November of 2016.

                        Meanwhile The Surgeon General has announced
                        there is no strategy as yet for this disease
                        plaguing a majority of US citizens which is now
                        in its 6+ year!