[Rushtalk] 12-Year-Old Just Shattered Stereotypes And Did Something That’ll Scare Obama And Sharpton

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Tue Jul 21 08:29:09 MDT 2015

there appears hope for the distant future.
CWSIV

​

Watch: This 12-Year-Old Just Shattered Stereotypes And Did Something
That’ll Scare Obama And Sharpton

He confirmed that his choices were not influenced by his parents – in
fact, he said they wanted him to follow their leftist example.

B. Christopher Agee June 16, 2015 at 12:58pm

In his latest video, rising conservative star C.J. Pearson offered some
personal insight into his decision to embrace his particular ideology at
such a young age.

“Many people have asked me, ‘How exactly did you ever become
Republican?’” he said, “because in the society we live in at this point,
having a 12-year-old black boy who believes in conservative principles –
it’s almost unheard of.”

While he acknowledged that many critics say he does not fit the left’s
stereotypical mold, Pearson said conservatism seemed like the only
intelligent choice after he studied the platforms of both parties.

He went on to confirm that his choices were not influenced by his
parents – in fact, he said they wanted him to follow their leftist
example.

“Living in a Democratic household,” he said, “I understand liberal
policies.”

Upon recognizing that conservative values are actually American values,
however, Pearson said he could not support a party that opposes them.
Find out more about Pearson’s young ideological journey at his official
website, CJPearson.org.

“Limited government, personal responsibility, equal opportunity,” he
said, “these are all nonpartisan issues – but we make them seem that
way.”

The Democrats, he assessed, promote “division instead of unification”
and offer a “false sense of hope” without any real results.

“I want to be a party that goes for liberty,” he said, “that stands for
equality – true equality – and doesn’t back down when things get tough.”

Conservative values were responsible for making this nation great,
Pearson insisted, while leftist leadership has ushered in a dark period
in America’s history. He added that he is happy to have understood this
principle at such a young age and hopes to be able to steer other young
Americans toward the only doctrine – conservativism – he believes can
protect the country for future generations.

“The future of this nation is in the hands of people like me,” he said,
“even younger than me, and we will rise to the challenge.”

He shared his hope that young conservatives will join forces across the
U.S. to “say that once you get it right, you just don’t get it wrong.”

Subscribe to Pearson’s YouTube channel for more of his conservative
commentary.​