[Rushtalk] Four Times in 69 Years !!!!!

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Mon Jul 27 09:25:58 MDT 2015

Hate to defend the current occupant of the WH but Presidents typically make milestone visits (40th, etc) and O is one of 4 Presidents that have 7 visits in 70 years.   Tom
 Barack Obama and the D-Day Monument

|   |
| Barack Obama and the D-Day MonumentWho is the only President who has failed to visit the D-Day Monument on D-Day? It's not Barack Obama, who has been to Normandy more than any other P... |
|  |
| View on www.snopes.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |