[Rushtalk] Bad Injury

John Nebel john.nebel at csdco.com
Wed Jul 29 08:20:40 MDT 2015

<http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stabbedmarine.asp>

The supposed "real" story is almost better: "Cpl. Duggan's attacker,
Tracey Attaway, was jailed and charged with armed robbery, aggravated
assault and possession of a knife in the commission of a crime, and in
October 2011 he was sentenced to life in prison. (Attaway faced the
maximum sentence on all assault and theft charges because he was a
convicted felon with 30 prior arrests on his record.)"