[Rushtalk] Yoko Ono: "I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the '70s"

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Jun 8 21:18:06 MDT 2015

Looks like Hitlery is a bitch of another kind.
CWSIV

Yoko Ono: “I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the ’70s”

May 8th, 2015 | by Bob Flanagan
Yoko Ono: “I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the ’70s”
Controversy
126
Facebook56.1kTwitter1.6k

57.7k
Los Angeles | Yoko Ono shocked reporters yesterday when she responded to
a question concerning the presidential run of Hillary Clinton and the
possibility that she could become the first woman President of the
United States in American history.

The artist and widow of John Lennon, who is in Los Angeles to present a
collection of cups and saucers she is exhibiting at the Museum of Modern
Art, totally took reporters by surprise by admitting she had not only
met the former First Lady at various times during a series of protests
against the Vietnam War in New York in the 1970s but also knew her
“intimately”.

The celebrity admitted laughingly to having “a fling” with her at the
time and acknowledged her election “would be a great advancement for
LGBT and Women rights in America” she added.

Yoko Ono shocked reporters when she admitted to having

Hillary Clinton has been hit by a series of allegations of being a
lesbian in her career which could ruin her bid for the presidency,
believe some experts

Yoko Ono when asked about her thoughts about Hillary’s run for the
presidency completely took reporters by surprise.

“We met many times during the New York Vietnam War protests in the
1970s, and became very intimate. We shared many of the same values about
sexual equality, fighting against the authoritarian, patriarchal,
male-dominated society we were raised in” she explained.

“We had a brief romantic fling when I lived with John in Manhattan and
Hillary was studying at Yale, but eventually we lost touch. I am amazed
how things are going well for her and wish her the best for her
campaign” she told reporters during the press conference.

Experts believe the statement could affect the presidential candidates
bid for the presidency but previous allegations of Hillary Clinton’s
lesbian past have not seemed to play against the front runner for the
2016 Democratic presidential race yet.