[Rushtalk] Police kill 2 men who opened fire outside Muhammad art show in Garland

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Jun 10 16:20:39 MDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 17:05 -0400, Tom Matiska wrote:

> I read the list daily.    Month old articles aren't worth discussing and the overused "rino" term doesn't mean anything to me anymore.   Maybe we should try current events??  Tom

Since the nation is in danger of a RINO electing Hillary.  Why do you
not start a discussion of why any particular GOP candidate is a true
Conservative pro American anti war candidate and their credentials.  YOU
know my favorite.  Lets see you propose one of your own.

Do I have to be the only one here proposing things.
BTW I have a backlog and if someone else does not get to something then
I do put it up.
Even with a job I can try to keep up on other sources and choose what to
post.  Why can't someone else.
Since you complain the most I have put it to you.

CWSIV