[Rushtalk] The Burwell decision

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Thu Jun 25 13:36:29 MDT 2015

I'm stunned.  The author of the words in question is on public record as saying the credits were to coerce states to establish exchanges.  No exchange: no dollars ....   If we are to be govt of laws and not men, then words on paper have to mean something.    I wonder if the left will like this decision if the next King is Republican?  Tom