[Rushtalk] Charlie's One Of Us!

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Mar 4 20:03:09 MST 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 18:47 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 01:31 PM 2/15/2015, Carl Spitzer wrote:

> > >          Chaz wrote his own ticket out when he was tossed off "2&
> > > 1/2 Men"......
> >

> > I do not remember that show or was it a movie?
>

>          Wildly popular TeeVee show on Fox......look it up on YouTube!
>

> > What did he do something completely politically incorrect like tell
> > off the bosses by calling them assholes or some such??
>

>         Charlie Sheen made a comeback in the late 1990s, poking fun at
> himself in the film Being John Malkovich (1999, starring John Cusack)
> and replacing Michael J. Fox in the TV series Spin City. Sheen landed
> a major comedy series in 2003, co-starring with Jon Cryer in the
> sitcom Two and a Half Men, a hit that brought him Emmy nominations in
> 2006 and 2007. Sheen stayed with the show for eight successful years,
> but was fired by the show's producers on 7 March 2011 after he gave a
> series of bizarre interviews in which he announced "I am on a drug,
> it's called Charlie Sheen" and insulted the show's producers. He was
> replaced on the show by Ashton Kutcher.

Does not seem that offensive I mean Mel Gibson shot his mouth off about
Hollywierd Jewish liberals.  All Sheen did was admit to being on drugs,
his own ego, and to shooting off his big loud mouth.  I should have
thought liberals had more tolerance for such behavior like Reggie
Jackson etc.  Still cussing out the boss sober is a bad move seems to me
I have not seen him in anythiing lately..  But then I work so I have no
time for daytime tv.

CWSIV