[Rushtalk] This Is Completely Outrageous!

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Mar 4 20:09:20 MST 2015

On Tue, 2015-02-17 at 17:09 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 03:36 PM 2/17/2015, Tom Matiska wrote:
>
> > Sharpton involved yet???   Tom
>

>          Only a matter of time before he and Jesse stick their behinds
> in this stupid thing. How foolish.........these people want to excuse
> their son/brother/cousin/whatever who was robbing a store and got
> shot. He's lucky he didn't get popped in the head! Hangin' with the
> wrong crowd? That's not anybody else's problem, but his!

Perhaps if every town wherein these berzerkers had a tall oak tree upon
which these preditors could answer for the way they done we might
control this liberal urge to kill and covet the possessions and money of
the productive.  If they want to hang with the homie's then lets
accommodate them in the tree of justice.

CWSIV