[Rushtalk] NAFTA Is A Horrible *LIE*!

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Mar 4 20:16:47 MST 2015

On Wed, 2015-02-11 at 20:40 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 08:22 PM 2/11/2015, Stephen A. Frye wrote:

> > Nit with me John. I have never argued a thing about unions. Argued
> > lots of other stuff, but not that one.  J
>

>          Well, then my gray matter is discombobulated.......I KNOW
> that Nantz was in the middle of this argument. My point was that NAFTA
> doesn't guarantee anything and we're taking it on face value that
> foreign manufacturing does it cheaper. I guess it now looks like they
> can't! I spent enough time in industrial purchasing to know that with
> foreign manufacturers, you have little accountability (because they
> are half a world away), shipping costs are consistently high (adding
> to the cost of the product to the end user) and so forth.

On that same tack Walmart is Cheaper is also a lie.  If you know your
item prices and have the good luck to have many stores near by you can
see they all have things wherein they are cheaper than ChiComMart.  The
illusion is the one size fits all mentality like the government with
their social programs which work for some but not all at any level of
government.

CWSIV