[Rushtalk] Pelosi Whines Before The Cameras.........

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Sat Mar 14 22:14:15 MDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-03-03 at 23:39 -0500, Tom Matiska wrote:

> When Israel is forced to turn Bushir and Tehran into the next Hiroshima and Nagasaki this will be remembered as Obama's "peace for our time" moment.   He will be the Neville Chamberlin of the next nuclear war.  Tom

I guess it depends on who Iran hates more America or Israel.  NYC is
full of liberals but a great many are Jewish and its the center of our
national debt payments via the stock market.  We also have DC whose
denizens make the decisions for our foolish interventionist foreign
policy.  The real problem is will Iran realize they are doing us a favor
and saving Israel by hitting either of those American cities.  Of course
as long as there is a democrat in the Presidency or in residence as is
now the case Iran can play for time and try for a missile delivery
system both medium range and long range.

CWSIV