[Rushtalk] WHY I Believe OBAMA is a full fledge Muslim who is destroying the USA!

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Mar 16 08:33:37 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: TxForce OBrien txforce707 at gmail.com

*
The following 40 + items
 tell me  Obama has got to be
  a Muslim!

TxForce

***************************

1

Obama chose to not go and join the 40 or so world leaders that got
together in a public display of solidarity to fight Islamic terrorism.

2

Obama told an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."

3

On ABC News Obama referenced - "My Muslim faith."

4

Obama gave $100 million in U.S. Taxpayer funds to re-build foreign
mosques.

5

Obama wrote in his book The Audacity Of Hope that "Should the winds of
change turn in an ugly direction, I will stand with the Muslims."

6

Obama assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a Muslim."

7

Obama bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

8

It was
Obama
who sat for 20 years in a Black Liberation Theology Church condemning
Christianity, America, whites and Western civilizations and professing
Marxism.

9

Obama exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of
us have to pay.

10

Obama purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your
recitation of The Declaration Of
   Independence .

11

Obama publicly mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount
while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Quran.

12

He again recently mocked the Bible publicly again.

13

Obama traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of
America.

14

Obama instantly threw the support of your administration behind the
building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed
crater of the World Trade Center.

15

Obama refused to attend the earlier National Prayer Breakfasts, but
hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.

16

Obama ordered both Georgetown Univ. & Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges
of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in
contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited
adjust their decore.

17

At
meeting (I can't remember exactly what it was) Obama insisted that prime
front row seats be reserved for Muslim brotherhood members, causing some
of our allies to walk out.

18

Obama appointed Muslims and anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.

19

Obama appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland
Security.

20

Obama said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim
communities.

21

Obama, as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in
favor of infanticide.

22

Obama was the first U.S. President not to give a Christmas Greeting from
the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH
tree.

23

Obama curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.

24

Obama refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

25

Obama has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of
women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to
the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.

26

Obama's when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of
radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a
country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists
assaults.

27

Obama funneled $900 Million in U.S. Taxpayer dollars to Hamas.

28

Obama ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new
commemorative stamp.

29

Obama directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the
British Muslim community.

30

Obama embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to
overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.

31

Obama funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar
schools across our country.

32

Obama follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry
during Ramadan.

33

Obama departed for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past
criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.

34

Obama who was un-characteristically quick to join the chorus of the
Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's
strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in his non-response to
the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians, and now fails to
stand up against the slaughter of Christians by ISIS

35

 Obama
has
appointed Valerie Jarrett ,
his chief adviser,

she
is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim
Brotherhood.

36

Obama's silence in the face of the Iranians peoples pleas for American's
support when they were demonstrating/ rebelling against their brutal
Mulla government.

37

Not only his telling the Egyptian ambassador that he was a Muslim, but
also his statement "Just wait and see what he would do for the Islamic
people".

38

Obama's release of the 5 most savage and brutal terrorist commanders at
Gitmo in trade for one deserter/defector/traitor that we should have
wanted back only for the purpose of court marshaling him.

39

Obama released Baghdaddy, the leader of ISIS in 2011, then waited until
Baghdaddy formed ISIS, built up sufficient strength and numbers and was
ready to move on Iraq. He then, against all military and civilian
adviser's advice, abruptly pulled all military personnel out of Iraq,
but left all of our equipment they are for them to take possession of.

40

The smirky smile that instantaneously and spontaneously broke out on
Obama's face when the traitor's father thanked Allah in Arabic for his
son's release when he said the Arabic words "Allah the most gracious and
merciful".
Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNAnmO5zP38 (51
Seconds) Obama's instantaneous and spontaneous breakout into a smirky
smile. (That no one except a Muslim would ever do)

41

He also has been wearing an Islamic ring since his college days and now
wears that same ring as his wedding band. I am not positive but I
believe he does not wearing it during Ramadan, when jewelry is
forbidden. Be sure to check this out if you are already not familiar:
http://WWW.youtube.Com/watch?v=b9BxNOF_UaE (3 MINUTES) Obam's Ring