[Rushtalk] Was Romney also too honest for his own good??

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Mon Mar 16 20:48:02 MDT 2015

     “There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter
what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon
government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has
a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care,
to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that’s an entitlement. And the
government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter
what...

     “Our message of low taxes doesn’t connect...so my job is is not to worry about
those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility
and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the five to 10 percent in the
center that are independents, that are thoughtful....”

These quotes make it look like RINO Romney was too honest with stupid people and offended them.
Perhaps he should try to pull a Clinton if the GOP is too dumb to pick someone better.

CWSIV