[Rushtalk] Bruce Jenner to donate to ObombA

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Mar 27 20:16:42 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: TxForce OBrien txforce707 at gmail.com [2ampd]
<2ampd at yahoogroups.com>

*

Sorry, but I just had to send this one
;-))
TxForce

******************

 Breaking News

 Bruce Jenner Transition Fires New Speculation

Wash. DC -

Over the past year a rash of news stories surfaced speculating whether
gold-medal winning Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner was undergoing a
gender transition from male to female. Though Jenner has yet to publicly
confirm the story, members of his extended family, including the
Kardashian clan, have recently approached various news outlets
confirming Jenner's intentions.

Now it appears a number of world leaders have picked up on the story and
are wondering aloud "What will happen to Jenner's balls if he completes
the transition?"

Sources this week quoted Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu
,
as suggesting it would be a monumental step if Jenner were to donate his
balls to U.S. President Barack Obama.
 Netanyahu stated "Everyone knows Obama has no balls and it would be
damn nice if he suddenly had Olympic sized balls.
It would be a huge step forward for world peace.”

German Chancellor Angela Merkel remarked " I don't even have any balls,
but everyone tells me I have a bigger set than Obama.
 I think it would be a great idea.”

On the other hand, Russian President Vladimir Putin joined Syrian
President Bashar Assad in proclaiming that Obama's lack of balls has
finally enabled a number of regimes worldwide a fair chance to
consolidate their power.
Putin, on a shirtless fly fishing expedition in Kanchatka, said "The
days of U.S. Presidents with big balls like Reagan are over.
Now it's our turn.“

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani remarked earlier in the week that "It's
been great the last six years.
It's like playing soccer against the U.S. with no goalie in their net ”

While world leaders debate the issue, closer to home New England
Patriots coach Bill Belichick and Super Bowl MVP quarterback Tom Brady
stepped forward to say they would each donate one ball to the President
if Jenner does not come through. Belichick, however, cautioned that "The
President would have to understand, our balls would be underinflated,
but still probably an improvement over what he seems to be working
with."