[Rushtalk] At least the witch Hillary is eligible to become President

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Fri May 1 21:24:00 MDT 2015

On Fri, 2015-05-01 at 15:47 +0000, Steven Laib wrote:

> Well, I said the Romney made a big mistake in not
> saying that he would take on Ron Paul to audit that fed.
>
> That would have brought most of the Ronulans on board, I believe.

That is the move the Kenyan made with the witch Hillary.  I am not so
sure Conservatives are that easily fooled into voting for a liberal
however republicans are easily panicked into voting out of fear for a
worthless RINO.

Even a fellow liberal Romney could not foresee how bad the Kenyan would
be or how much of the last eight years must be repealed.

Ron Paul supporters are not like negro democrats they can not be bought
and sold on the auction block.

CWSIV