[Rushtalk] RINO Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not A Choice

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Sun May 10 17:58:10 MDT 2015

No objection from me.  Go for it.

But, even though I have no goal or desire whatsoever to further perpetuate
the species, can I still have sex?

Though I definitely agree that homosexuality is counterproductive to
reproduction, so is birth control (natural - rhythm, or artificial), by
definition.  Is that abnormal, too?  If it is, there are an awful lot of
abnormal people out there.