[Rushtalk] RINO Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not A Choice

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 11 06:01:35 MDT 2015

In the context of genetics, yes. In the context of choice no. My point
is that either way homosexuals object to any attempts to research it,
sometimes even violently. Their object is acceptance by force of law
regardless of the first amendment (speech or religion). As for law
suits, I indicated prosecution not necessarily conviction. I doubt many
of us have the resources to fight litigation very effectively so there
is not much difference to the victim of, IMO, prosecutorial abuse.