[Rushtalk] RINO Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not A Choice

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Mon May 11 16:40:28 MDT 2015

I agree - I think.

From: rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com [mailto:rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com] On
Behalf Of Dennis Putnam
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 5:02 AM
To: rushtalk at csdco.com
Subject: Re: [Rushtalk] RINO Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not A Choice

In the context of genetics, yes. In the context of choice no. My point is
that either way homosexuals object to any attempts to research it, sometimes
even violently. Their object is acceptance by force of law regardless of the
first amendment (speech or religion). As for law suits, I indicated
prosecution not necessarily conviction. I doubt many of us have the
resources to fight litigation very effectively so there is not much
difference to the victim of, IMO, prosecutorial abuse.