[Rushtalk] RINO Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not A Choice

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 11 17:56:30 MDT 2015

I think you two are arguing different points. The cause of homosexual
behavior is irrelevant to the issue I am arguing. My objection is
usurping Holy Matrimony (aka marriage) which was established by
religions long before the western hemisphere and even much of the
eastern hemisphere were settled. Not by governments. Using force of law
to change that tradition is a constitutional issue as it violates both
the free exercise clause and freedom of speech clause. I have no
objection to civil unions and extending the same benefits to that as
marriage. However, homosexuals object to that as well which means there
is a hidden agenda different from the purported one.

This is a very slippery slope we are starting down. The exact same
arguments about civil rights to justify changing the millennia old
tradition of marriage can be applied to plural marriages, incestuous
marriage and even bestial marriage. If that doesn't sound like Sodom &
Gomorrah I don't know what does except regardless of religion all will
be force to accept it.