[Rushtalk] A Message From Her Majesty, The Royal Highness / Bitch

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Fri May 22 08:47:47 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Fred A. Miller
A Message From Her Majesty, The Royal Highness

                                http://

As you know, my dear people, the last year for me has been an annus
horribilus.

The Royal House of Clinton has been tormented by questions about our
handling of finances and subjected to tiresome questions about the
tragic events in Benghazi–in the furthest regions of our empire.

And, sadly, also questions about my Royal e-mails.

Nevertheless, I will not be daunted in my desire and commitment to serve
you the people.

For the next seventeen months I will be travelling among you as one of
you, to listen to your deepest longings and needs. I will be with you in
your Wal-Mart and beside you in your Burger Kings. I will drive with you
down the busy interstate highways of our land sharing your poverty and
needs with you. How well I remember the days when the Duke of Arkansas
and I were impoverished. After we were expelled from our Washington
Palace we hardly had two mansions to rub together. We were so poor we
had to remove thousands of dollars of china, flatware, carpets and gifts
from the Washington Palace just to survive. Now, happily, benefactors
from around our empire have given just enough for us to scrape by.

During those difficult times we had to cut back when our daughter was
married. We only had three million dollars to spend on her wedding and I
remember our hopes as she moved into her $10 million Manhattan apartment
that one day she would be able to move on from that humble abode to
something more fitting. So as I travel across our land to meet you all,
I will be listening and sharing with you. Then when the time for the
royal election comes I know you will crown me as your rightful monarch
so that we can all live happily ever after as you serve me.