[Rushtalk] Rick Perry is going to join the Circus

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 28 06:36:38 MDT 2015

	Some folks haven't figured out that we have too many candidates

RickPAC

Anita and I chose the Metroplex to make a special announcement on June 4th,
and we hope you can join us there.

As you can see in the below email from my friend, Dan Moran, we’re
getting together in Addison to celebrate what’s great about America and
begin a new journey together.

I hope you’ll take a minute to read the note from Dan then click the
link to RSVP. Anita and I look forward to seeing a room filled with
fellow patriots as we move forward together.

God’s best,

*<http://links.targetedvictory.mkt5241.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=MjI3MjczMDUS1&r=ODQzMDAyMzUzNjkS1&b=0&j=NTYyNjk4OTI4S0&mt=1&rt=0>*