[Rushtalk] EU court rules conversion to Bitcoin not subject to sales tax

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Tue Nov 3 21:01:27 MST 2015

On Sat, 2015-10-31 at 03:43 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> Creating money out of thin air.......so......if hackers rip you off,
> what truly have you really lost?!?

Federal Reserve Accounting Unit Devices do not have specie backing as
the Coinage act of 1787 requires.
So I suppose in either case nothing intrensically valuable is lost but
the purchasing power of the paper or bits is lost.
I suppose Bitcoin could have hacker insurance like FDIC but Windows
users would pay a hell of a lot more due to system security flaws.

CWSIV