[Rushtalk] Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 14:04:42 MST 2015

It's not clear yet.  The claim is that environment 'can' contribute, and likely does contribute, but no one is sure to what extent.  And even environment isn't definitive:  parents, siblings, teachers, the garbage man?

The nature vs. nurture battle will rage long after we're gone.  Hard-lined liberals will forever rant about purely nature, and hard-lined conservatives will forever rant about "choice", as it allows us to wag the finger of accusation and condemnation.  Until we can all get past that, the mater will never resolve.